- Home - Homepage of the VDrift project.
- Cars - VDrift cars database.
- Forum - Discuss new features and development, report bugs and get help with problems in the forums.
- SVN Repository - Find the latest development version here.
- Issue Tracker - Tracks the fixing of bugs and implementing of new features.
- Chat - IRC channel so you can talk to us directly.
Driving Simulation Information
- Physics of Racing - A series of articles about the physics of racing cars.
- Dynamical Simulation in a Driving Simulator - A paper that addresses some important aspects of building a graphical model and a dynamical model for a driving simulator.
- Race Sim Central - Racing simulation news and forums.
- RaceDepartment - Racing simulation community.
Open Driving Simulators and Racing Games
- The Open Race Car Simulator (TORCS) - A car racing simulation focusing on AI racing and research. It can also be used as a ordinary car racing game too.
- Trigger Rally - A fast-paced open source rally racing game.
- Vamos Automotive Simulator - A automotive simulation framework with an emphasis on thorough physical modeling and good C++ design. It includes a real-time, first-person, 3D driving application.
- Speed Dreams - A fork of the TORCS, aiming to implement exciting new features, cars, tracks and AI opponents to make a more enjoyable game for the player, as well as constantly improving visual and physics realism.
- Super TuxCart - A free 3D kart racing game
- Stunt Rally - A racing game that focuses on closed rally tracks with possible stunt elements (jumps, loops, pipes). It uses VDrift for car simulation.
- Racer - A free car simulation project using professional car physics to achieve a realistic feeling and an excellent render engine for graphical realism.