Old Method of Installing on Mac OS X
- If you aren't running Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" or higher you must install OpenAL first. (To find out what version of Mac OS X you are running, click the [apple symbol] at the top left of the screen. Select About This Mac from the drop down menu and check the Version section of the window that appears.)
- Download the latest VDrift release for Mac OS X from the homepage or sourceforge.
- Double click the resulting .dmg file (probably in your download folder).
- Drag or copy all the files and folders inside to your Applications folder.
- Double-click the vdrift application now found in your Applications folder.
Compiling from Source
If you're interested in developing VDrift or checking out the very latest additions to the project, then you may want to try compiling from source.
- On-the-fly resolution-switching doesn't work