Old Method of Installing on Mac OS X
|Note: This page is deprecated and only kept for future reference. See Installing for current information.|
- See Hardware requirements and Software requirements.
- VDrift requires Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" or higher.
- Download the latest VDrift release for Mac OS X from the link on the homepage at vdrift.net or SourceForge.
- If it doesn't automatically open, double click the vdrift-mac-yyyy-mm-dd.dmg file (probably in your download folder).
- Drag or copy all the files and folders from the resulting mounted disk image named "VDrift" to your Applications folder.
- Double-click the vdrift application now found in your Applications folder.
Compiling from Source
If you're interested in developing VDrift or checking out the very latest additions to the project, then you may want to try compiling from source.